Friday, June 11, 2010

too pumped

It's that lovely time again. Better than the Olympics, and better than any other sporting event. It's WORLD CUP! I am so pumped for this.

I'm kinda sad because I'm going to start working full time soon, which means missing out on matches.

But on another note, I found a new love.



Yoann Gourcuff is being called Petit Zidane for his impeccable futball skills. Four years ago, I declared that I was going to go into football/soccer hibernation until Theo Zidane was old enough to join WC because I was so devastated that Zizou was red-carded and France lost their WC Cup (I was more than positive that they were going to bring the cup home if not for that unfortunate event that I will not mention).

This is a direct quote from my blog after the WC 2006 finale game: "I will be hibernating until Theo (Zidane's son who looks like a mini version of him) becomes the next soccer legend. Gamjatang doesn't even seem all that delicious anymore."

Now I am so happy that Gourcuff is on the team and he's so awesome. It's just an added bonus that he's so sexy.

Allez Le Bleus!

He seriously makes my ovaries hum.

PS: I'm also cheering for England and Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment