Monday, April 5, 2010

tax season

Darlings, it's that dreadful time of the year again. It's tax season.

Last year when I went to do my taxes by myself for the first time, the tax lady started lecturing me about things in tax jargons that I didn't understand! It would be even worse this year because I freelance, which means I'm supposed to be in charge of my own bookkeeping and finances and stuff. I can't really be bothered.

BASICALLY

The stress of hunting for scattered receipts and such
+ the stress of being lectured by complete mean strangers
+
the possibility of owing the government money

+
sorting out my own stuff due to lack of an employer
=
DEATH

After months and weeks of burying my head in oblivion, I finally buckled down and did it online. It took me nine million years to figure things out, but I am done and I did it all by myself. I am a genius (well not really) !

And I don't owe anyone money.

No comments:

Post a Comment