Friday, April 16, 2010

i'm so bad

Maybe it was because my mom used to treat me like an invalid and always insisted that she pack my luggage for me that I have become hopeless at doing it myself.

The procrastinator's way of packing:
  • The day before travel: Trusting myself to be efficient this time by planning out my outfits and promising myself to pack ahead this time.
  • Day of travel: Lounge around all day because I believe that I have sufficient time (because seriously, how hard can packing be?).
  • 1.5 hour before travel: Panick. I start shoving all kinds of things into my luggage and pray that I don't forget anything.
  • Departure: Shit, I forgot my straightener (charger, socks, clean underwear, or something).




Of course, my room would be a disaster while I pack. I can't seem to help it. (Haha, can you see my yoga mat? This was from days ago when I was on my must-get-skinny mode). I still haven't even finished unpacking from my Vegas trip. Gah, I'm terrible.

3 comments:

  1. i procrastinate too. especially with cleaning. i usually start cleaning 2-3 hours before anyone arrives and when ppl comment on how clean my house is, i reply, "oh haha...thanks *nonchalant*"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you traveling again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ahn! thanks for your comment! it's funny because Catholic school girl didn't even occur to me until you mentioned it lol. I'm totally a last minute packer too.. always the night of my flight, I'm still packing, but at least I don't forget my passport because I always remember to bring that haha.

    you sound just like me hahaha I always worry about forgetting something and yet I never pack ahead of time. sigh.

    ReplyDelete